- 999308 (Jeep JL Jounce Bumper Instructions).pdf
- 999311 (Jeep JL Rear Track Bar Bracket for 2.5-4.5in Lift Instructions).pdf
- 999317 (Jeep JL 2.5 in Spring Lift Instructions).pdf
- 999325 (Jeep JL, JT Sport Control Arm Instructions).pdf
- 999365 (Jeep JL Front Lower Spring Perch Instructions).pdf
- 999372 (Jeep JL & JT Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects Instructions).pdf
JL 4dr: 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System – No Shocks – Right Hand-Drive
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System features Front Lower Sport Control Arms and Progressive Bump Stops.
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System features Front Lower Sport Control Arms and Progressive Bump Stops. The preset Sport Control Arms optimize steering geometry for improved highway handling. The additional lift height over the Sport ST1 clears larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. Front Lower Sport Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry on vehicles with 1.5–3.5” lifts. The Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improves steering response, centers the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduces body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
Write Your Own Review
7.5 Hours (8.5 Hours w/ shocks) install time
Sport ST2: • Lift Height: 2.5” • Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires • Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires • Preset Front Lower Sport Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5” lift kits (1.5” lifts = more caster; 3.5” lifts = less caster) • Sport Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength • High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality Street & Trail: • Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance • Dependable performance w/ zero worries • Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH • Track Bar Axle Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling • Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming • Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects • Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation • Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required • TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects • (See INCLUDES for included components)
Fits: JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – Right-Hand Drive Specs: • Lift Height: 2.5” Max Tire Diameter: • Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops) • Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops) • Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED. • Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires. • Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires. • Rubicon Fenders require 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires. • Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires. • Alignment required. • Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.