This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex Dual-Rate ST (Street & Trail) Front Sway Bar System is the most advanced manual sway bar disconnect system available.
The Easy Engagement Knob allows you to go from street to trail in seconds!
This system incorporates two torsion bars: the “Street” bar is tuned for a stable ride and heavy-duty highway handling, while the “Trail” bar is tuned to control body sway and lean during side hill and off-camber situations with full off-road articulation.
The forged sway bar arms feature several link mounting points to fine tune the torsion rate.
Simply twist the knob to disengage the “Street” sway bar for unrestricted off-road articulation; then simply twist the knob again to re-engage the street sway bar for the highway!
Get the best of both worlds with the TeraFlex Dual-Rate ST Front Sway Bar System!
• TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• 0-3” Lift
• “Street” Front Sway Bar
• “Trail” Front Sway Bar
• Sway Bar Frame Brackets – pair
• Forged Sway Bar Arms – pair
• Sway Bar Quick Disconnects – pair
• Sway Bar Bushings
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features: & Benefits:
HD Street-Tuned External Sway Bar
• Provides more resistance than factory sway bar for superior highway handling and control
• 35-spline/heat-treated 4130 chromoly
Trail-Tuned Internal Sway Bar
• Provides the perfect amount of resistance and stability during side hill and off-camber to maintain vehicle control
• 22-spline/heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel
Internal Bushing Eliminates Wear
• Internal bushing allows both sway bars to rotate independently in trail setting
• Eliminates play to maintain tight working tolerances
Forged High-Clearance Arm
• Allows maximum wheel travel during articulation, eliminates tire/sway bar interference, and increases overall strength – especially side loading
Easy Engagement Knob
• Ergonomically designed knob
• Go quickly from street to trail and back
• Twist clockwise for trail use and counterclockwise for street use
• REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1005200) for stock wheels.
Install Time: 5 Hours
• Dual-Rate 0-3” Lift (# 1743620)
• Dual-Rate 4-6” Lift (# 1743625)
• Single-Rate 0-3” Lift (# 1743610)
• Single-Rate 4-6” Lift (# 1743615)
• Trail-Rate 0-3” Lift (# 1743600)
• Trail-Rate 4-6” Lift (# 1743605)
• Trail-Rate 0-3” Lift (# 1744600)
• Trail-Rate 4-6” Lift (# 1744605)
|No reviews for this item|