This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits provide additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement.
Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving.
Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders.
Rear bump stops require cutting and welding. Must remove the rear upper spring bracket and weld the new bracket in its place.
• TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• 4-6” Lift
• 3”-stroke SpeedBump Rear Bump Stops (4-6” Lift) – pair
• SpeedBump Rear Mounting Bracket Kit w/ Integrated Coil Spring Pads (# 4944800)
• Adjustment Spacer Kit (0.25” & 0.75”) – SpeedBump Front Bump Stop (# 1944740)
• Rubber spring isolators
Features & Benefits:
• TJ specific tuned for high-speed performance
• Performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology
• Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
• Prevents damage to suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders
• Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
• Maintains progressive nature during all conditions
• Will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use
• Unaffected by temperature extremes – retains flexibility in thermal or subzero temps
• Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
• Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
• Maintenance-free, all composite construction
• Includes OEM rubber spring isolator
• Patented technology
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Cutting and welding REQUIRED – bracket replaces factory rear upper spring bracket.
Install Time: 5 Hours (all 4)
• 4”-Stroke SpeedBump Front Bump Stop Kit (4-6” Lift) (# 1958700)
• SpeedBump Front Mounting Bracket Kit (# 4943800)
• 3”-Stroke SpeedBump Rear Bump Stop Kit (4-6” Lift) (# 1958720)
• SpeedBump Rear Mounting Bracket Kit (# 4944800)
• 2.25” Front Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (LCG Lift) (# 1910204)
• 2.25” Front Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1910234)
• 1.5” Rear Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (3” Lift) (# 1910111)
• 2.25” Rear Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (4” Lift) (# 1910204)
• 1.75” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (LCG Lift) (# 1949011)
|No reviews for this item|