This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex Outback Overland Suspension System begins where the Alpine CT3 Suspension System ends.
The TeraFlex 3” lift Outback Overland Suspension System includes all the components required for expedition-style overland travel such as the Canning Stock Route in Australia, the Silk Road in China, or your favorite trail in the U.S. This kit features custom load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs, extensive gusseting and reinforced bracketry, heavy-duty suspension limit straps, and SpeedBump bump stops.
Our fully adjustable Alpine flexarms have been engineered to allow tuning of the pinion and caster angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position as well as optimize front and rear roll centers. Alpine flexarms feature dependable and maintenance-free bushings. The heavy-duty adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket eliminate side-to-side movement.
The upgraded springs maintain the lift height when loaded with heavy gear, while the additional gusseting and reinforced bracketry beef up areas prone to stress and fatigue experienced when traveling extended distances over rough terrain. These upgrades also reduce noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Heavy-duty limit straps maximize down travel safety to prevent any potential damage to drivetrain or suspension parts, while coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension extension. The SpeedBump bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement.
All of this adds up to provide full suspension articulation and flex off-road along with superior ride quality and performance on road as well as minimal brake dive and squat under acceleration to better put the power down on any surface. The Outback Overland Suspension System is built to handle the toughest trails!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Series 3.4 Remote Air Adjust or Series 3.3 Fast Adjust piggyback shock absorbers for superior performance. Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 3”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
• 3” lift load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs
• Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms – set of 8
• HD forged adjustable front track bar
• SpeedBump bump stops
• Front brake line anchor kit
• Front sway bar disconnects
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• HD limit straps
• Coil spring retainers
• Exhaust spacers
• Additional gusseting & reinforced bracketry
• All necessary hardware
• And more
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
• Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs
• Extensive gusseting & brackets beef up critical areas to prevent potential damage
• SpeedBump bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
• Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles or 2.5-4” lift kits
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
• HD forged adjustable front track bar
• Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
• Install & drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• Driveshaft modifications may be necessary with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (# 1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK/JKU models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (# 4353300).
• Requires cutting.
• Alignment required.
• With its load-enhanced heavy-duty coil spring rate, this kit is designed specifically for “heavy loaded” Jeeps. A firmer ride will be experienced with an empty payload.
• Requires longer shocks (not included) – Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback (# 02-01-33-400-253) or Falcon Series 3.4 Remote Air Adjust Piggyback (# 02-01-34-400-253) shock absorbers recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 8-10 Hours (including shocks)
|No reviews for this item|