This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex JK/JKU Alpine Long Flexarm adjustable control arms and Alpine Long Flexarm Brackets (not included - # 1957000) provides maintenance-free performance with complete alignment adjustability for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 3-6” lifts.
Fully-adjustable Alpine Long Flexarm adjustable control arms optimize correct caster and pinion angles for a proper alignment as well as re-center the axles in the wheel well to maintain the factory wheelbase for proper suspension movement. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 3-6”
• Tube Diameter & Wall = 2” x 0.197” (50mm x 5mm)
• Factory Length = 22-5/8”
• Min. Length = 33-3/4”
• Max. Length = 35-1/4”
• Both Ends = 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
• Thread = 1-1/4”-12 UNF
• Both Bushings = # 611011
• Alpine Long Flexarm - driver side front lower adjustable control arm
Features & Benefits:
• Durable 1-5/8” x 0.157” (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength (upper long control arms)
• Durable 2” x 0.197” (50mm x 5mm) wall DOM tube provides maximum strength (lower long control arms)
• Fully-adjustable Alpine Long Flexarm control arms optimize pinion & caster angles, & tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
• Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance on tube & forged rod end housing
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Cutting & welding required.
• Removal of factory control arm bracketry is required.
• TeraFlex Alpine Long Flexarm adjustable control arms must be used in conjunction w/ TeraFlex Alpine Long Flexarm Bracket Kit (not included - # 1957000).
• Alpine Long Flexarm Kit - Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms (# 1315500) available as a set.
• Alpine Long Flexarm - Passenger Side Front Lower Adjustable Control Arm (# 1131511) available separately.
• Replacement Bushing - both ends (# 611011) available separately.
Install Time: 1.5 Hours
|No reviews for this item|