This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The JL/JLU: Progressive Bump Stop Kit adds additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement. These bump stops are a full 1.5” longer than stock.
Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube. These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
Falcon Progressive “Foam” Bump Stops are constructed from a performance-tuned high-density closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders.
Progressive Bump Stops simply pop-in to the existing factory locations.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0-4.5” Lift
• Front “Foam” Bump Stops - pair
• Rear “Foam” Bump Stops - pair
Features & Benefits:
• Replaces factory foam bump stops
• Simple bolt-on installation
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
• May require 2” Bump stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).
• Direct replacement for factory foam bump stops.
Install Time: 2 Hours
|No reviews for this item|