This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Falcon Performance Shocks improve performance and comfort regardless of the terrain. Sport Shock Systems feature front monotube shocks and rear monotube or piggyback shocks. These compact and affordable shocks are ideal for daily driving and off-road excursions.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. We don’t re-valve existing shocks (like other companies); we engineer complete shock absorber systems that improve the overall performance of your truck or SUV both on and off road and while towing. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
• Sport Shocks increase stability and control as well as improve ride quality and comfort both on and off-road in a compact and affordable package
• Front monotube shocks paired w/ rear monotube or piggyback shocks
• Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving
• ideal for daily driven vehicles and off-road excursions as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent, controlled feel through all driving conditions
Truck/SUV Performance Shocks:
• Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
• Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
• Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance
• Optimized fitment for unobstructed suspension travel and articulation
• 2.3” shock body provides optimal performance
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
• Large shaft diameter provides wide range of adjustment on adjustable shocks
• Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) features a digressive linear piston
• VOD reduces shock bottoming at full compression or over uneven terrain
• OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
• ZRT (Zone Rate Tuning) assists factory spring in the Extension and Compression Zones during aggressive driving — does NOT affect Drive Zone
• Internal Negative-Rate Coil Spring eliminates top out clunk and shock stress during Extension Zone; softens tire landing on impact
• Vehicle tuned microcellular Progressive Bump Stops reduce harsh bottom outs (when applicable)
• High-quality spherical bushings (when applicable)
• Zerk fittings to lube bushing (when applicable)
• Red Line synthetic oil w/ a high Viscosity Index for consistent performance across all temperatures
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
• Patented design
• 3-year warranty
• Sport Monotube Shocks (0-2” Lift)
• All necessary hardware
• Sport Monotube Shocks (0” Lift)
• Roost guards
• All necessary hardware
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• 2017+ Ford F-250 Super Duty 4x4 (4th-gen) – does NOT fit 2WD models
• Front: 0-2”
• Rear: 0”
• Max Tire Size: 35”
• NEVER exceed factory tow/haul ratings.
• Does NOT fit Ford F-250 2WD model.
• These shocks work with stock height Ford F-250 vehicles or w/ up to a 2” leveling kit – does NOT INCLUDE front lift coil springs or front lift coil spring spacers.
• Ford F-250 2” front lift coil springs or front lift coil spring spacers can be purchased from the aftermarket.
• Shocks installed above stock height require an aftermarket track bar or track bar relocation bracket – NOT INCLUDED.
• Ford F-250 track bar or track bar relocation bracket can be purchased from the aftermarket.
2017+ Ford F-250: Shocks (0-2” Level):
• Sport e-Tow/Haul (# 18-04-34-400-002)
• Sport (# 18-04-21-400-002)
|No reviews for this item|