This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Upgrade your Tera CRD60 front axle with one of these TeraFlex JK: Tera CRD60 Front Axle 8-Lug Locking Hub Conversion Kits.
Increasing the distance between the inner and outer wheel bearings dramatically reduces bearing load. The bearings ride on a forged 4140 chromoly spindle that uses readily available bearings and seals. The 8x6.5” wheel bolt pattern significantly increases wheel-to-flange strength and durability over a 5-lug bolt pattern.
The SlimLock Hub Kit features forged 4340 chromoly 35-spline stub shafts. Its high-surface area engagement makes them extremely durable. High-speed front driveline failures are eliminated by disengaging the hubs for highway use or flat towing.
The proprietary TeraFlex hub design seals the OEM wheel speed sensors from mud, rocks, and other trail hazards ensuring constant data transmission to maintain all ABS and ESP functions.
• Front Wheel Hubs – pair
• Front Spindles – pair
• Stub Shafts – pair
• Dana 60: SlimLock Hub Kit (# 3449350)
• Front Big Brake Kit w/ Slotted Rotors – 8x6.5” (# 3030200)
• All necessary hardware
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 37”
• On 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models, we recommend upgrading the stock master cylinder to the Mopar Master Cylinder Kit (# 68091278AE).
• All 2013-2018 JK Wrangler/Unlimited Dana 30 and Dana 44 axles use the same 1350 series U-joint 5-7166X.
• We recommend replacing the inner seal when removing an axle shaft. As it makes sense to change both sides and both seals at the same time, the total install time will equal 4.9 hours. This install time includes both the driver and passenger side axle shafts, (2) inner seals, removal of differential, adding oil, and axle reassembly.
• Locking Hub Kits and Full-Float Kits may not work w/ all wheels. Please verify fitment before installation.
• On very early axles, GM brake systems may have been used. This style of CRD60 will require a Big Brake caliper upgrade (# 4303400) as well as an additional adapter (# 994920) for anchor bracket mounting. Contact customer service for correct application and fitment questions.
|No reviews for this item|