This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex partnered with FOX Factory to create a long-travel performance shock absorber with proprietary TeraFlex valving to handle the demands of a Prerunner setup – resulting in the lightweight aluminum bodied FOX Factory Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir Smooth Body Shock.
Testing with the FOX development team in the southern California desert resulted in one the most performance-oriented race-ready shocks available for its time. Our proprietary valving combined with data from on-site tuning and extensive driver feedback data resulted in a shock that can handle some of the toughest and fastest trails out there.
With its race developed high-flow damping piston and TeraFlex Jeep-specific valving matched to the coil springs in our suspension systems, Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir Shocks provide a predictable ride quality capable of handling the toughest terrain.
Our proprietary FOX valving codes in these Prerunner shocks are only available through TeraFlex or one of our authorized dealers.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 2.5-4” Lift
• FOX Factory Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir Shock – Rear
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Pressure balanced shock for superior handling characteristics
• Shock engineering maintains maximum tire contact patch at all critical points of suspension travel
• Remote reservoir increases oil and gas volume for better heat dissipation
• Hose design increases reservoir mounting options
• Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• 2” smooth bore and honed seamless alloy shock body for optimal performance
• Clear hard-anodized finish for corrosion resistance
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated alloy steel shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
• Internal Floating Piston (IFP) reduces cavitation
• Velocity sensitive valve plates
• Valving optimized to match TeraFlex suspension systems
• Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum eyelets and body cap
• Snap-ring retention assembly prevents vibration induced unthreading
• Aircraft-grade “red” shock oil provides superior hot/cold temperature resistant properties
• 200-psi pressurized nitrogen gas for optimal performance
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
Install Time: 1.5 Hours (all 4 shocks)
• 2.5-4” Lift – All 4 (# 1980200)
• 2.5-4” Lift – Front (# 1982820)
• 2.5-4” Lift – Rear (# 1982819)
• 5-6” Lift – All 4 (# 1980500)
• 5-6” Lift – Front (# 1982865)
• 5-6” Lift – Rear (# 1982864)
|No reviews for this item|