This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Engineered with drivability in mind, the ultra-simple TeraFlex JK 2dr: 2.5” Coil Spring Lift Kit comes with the basic components required to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance and better off-road capability without compromising on-road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind.
Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks, with shock extensions, or without shock absorbers or extensions.
Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: # 1853052 & JK2 Rear: # 1854052)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• 2.75"" Front Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (# 1953800)
• 2.75” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1954700)
• 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1744500)
• Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (# 4954300)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1545100)
• Caster correction recommended, but NOT required – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• 2012-2018 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5”.
• REQUIRES longer shocks or Shock Extensions (Front Upper: # 1553800 & Rear Upper: # 1554800) (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: 4-Arm Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1254000), or 8-Arm Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1258000), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine (IR) Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1415610 & Alpine IR: # 1415611), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine (IR) Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (Alpine: # 1315010 & Alpine IR: # 1315011), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (# 1753418), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (# 1754418)
Install Time: 4 Hours
2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit
• w/ 9550 VSS (# 1255200)
• w/ Shock Extensions (# 1355210)
• No Shocks or Exts (# 1355200)
2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit
• w/ 9550 VSS (# 1251002)
• w/ Shock Extensions (# 1352002)
• No Shocks or Exts (# 1351002)
2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit
• w/ 9550 VSS (# 1251000)
• w/ Shock Extensions (# 1352000)
• No Shocks or Exts (# 1351000)