This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no-compromise package, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System adds preset front lower Sport Control Arms, an HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar, rear track bar bracket, and more.
The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger diameter tires with excellent on- and off-road manners.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height.
Sport ST2 and Sport ST3 Suspension Systems add preset Sport Control Arms (2.5”+: front lower; 3”: rear upper, rear lower) to balance caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position.
These systems also include our HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and rear track bar bracket, which improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required.
These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex.
TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks.
Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of select Falcon Performance Shocks or without shock absorbers.
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: # 1853052 & JK2 Rear: # 1854052)
• Sport Control Arm Kit – Front Lower (2.5-3” Lift) (# 1252000)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (# 1958200)
• 8.5” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-2.5” Lift) (# 1753010)
• 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1744500)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (# 4951400)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Kit (1.5-2.5” Lift) (# 02-01-33-400-002)
Features & Benefits:
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• Preset Sport Control Arms (front lower) balance front caster angle and pinion angles to restore suspension geometry on 2.5” lift kits
• Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• Adjustable Front Track Bar (2.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5”+) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires cutting.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 6 Hours
Sport ST2 Configurations:
• w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1212033)
• w/ Falcon 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback Shocks (# 1212032)
• w/ Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1212031)
• w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1212021)
• No Shocks (# 1212000)
• w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1312033)
• w/ Falcon 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback Shocks (# 1312032)
• w/ Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1312031)
• w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1312021)
• No Shocks (# 1312000)