This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
At home on black diamond trails or city streets, the 3” Sport ST3 Suspension System features front lower, rear upper, and rear lower preset Sport Control Arms, SpeedBump Front & Progressive Rear Bump Stops, front brake line anchors, and more.
Although the Sport ST3 clears the same size tires as the Sport ST2, the additional components increase ground clearance without compromising on- and off-road prowess.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height.
Sport ST2 and Sport ST3 Suspension Systems add preset Sport Control Arms (2.5”+: front lower; 3”: rear upper, rear lower) to balance caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position.
These systems also include our HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and rear track bar bracket, which improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 3” Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: # 1853102 & JK2 Rear: # 1854102)
• Sport Control Arm Kit – 4-Arm (Front Lower & Rear Upper) (2.5-3” Lift) (# 1254000)
• Sport Control Arm Kit – Rear Lower (2.5-3” Lift) (# 1252100)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit (3-3.5” Lift) (# 1958250)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1753000)
• 12.25” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1754500)
• Rear Upper Coil Spring Retainer (# 4951400)
• Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• FOX Factory Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir Shock Kit (2.5-4” Lift) (# 1980200)
Features & Benefits:
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• Preset Sport Control Arms (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-3” lift kits
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• Adjustable Front Track Bar (2.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5”+) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• May require driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (# 4353300).
• Requires cutting.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 10 Hours