The TeraFlex JK 4” Lift Suspension System w/ Eight (8) Adjustable Alpine Flexarms & Track Bar delivers the necessary components to lift your JK to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 37”
• 4” lift coil springs
• Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms – set of 8
• HD forged adjustable front track bar
• Bump stops
• Front & rear brake lines
• Front brake line anchor kit
• Front sway bar disconnects
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
• Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (# 1744014).
INSTALL TIME: 8 Hours