This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex Prerunner Long Flexarm Suspension System begins where the Alpine CT4 Suspension System ends. The 4” Prerunner kit builds on the 4” Alpine CT4 kit by adding all the components needed for a purpose-built speed system including extensive gusseting and brackets, heavy-duty suspension limit straps, and SpeedBump bump stops tuned for high-speed travel.
Engineered to handle high-speed off-road excursions, the 4” Prerunner Long Flexarm Suspension System is dependable and maintenance-free kit. With its focus on the speed aspect of off-road performance, the Prerunner kit features fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms to maximize wheel travel. Although we recommend 35” tires to reduce unnecessary rotational mass for quicker acceleration, the 4” lift height will accommodate up to 37” tires.
Suspension limit straps and SpeedBump bump stops maximize down travel safety to prevent any potential damage to drivetrain of suspension. In addition to reducing vibration and harshness, the additional gussets and reinforced bracketry beefs up areas prone to damage from high-speed off-road driving.
Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Does NOT include shocks.
• 4” lift coil springs
• SpeedBump bump stops
• HD limit straps
• Front and rear track bars
• Exhaust spacer
• Eight (8) fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms
• Long flexarm brackets
• Front brake line anchor kit
• Additional gusseting and bracketry
• And more
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Designed for wide-open inspired driving
• Designed for OEM or Tera44 axle housings
• HD limit straps prevent suspension damage
• Extensive gusseting & brackets beef up critically weak areas & prevent damage
• SpeedBump bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension extension
• Alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Fits up to 37” tires
• Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less – or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels
• Cutting & welding required
• 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
• Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this kit.
• Requires longer shocks – Falcon Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 24 hours
|No reviews for this item|