This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
Designed to tackle rugged trails or Baja silt beds as well as the daily commute, the 3” Alpine CT3 Short Arm Suspension System is the no-compromise choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude.
The Alpine CT3 features a complete set of our bolt-on adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms for full suspension adjustability both on- and off-road.
Our adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 2-4” lifts.
The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4”+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain.
These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat.
TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks.
Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers.
Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 3” Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: # 1853102 & JK2 Rear: # 1854102)
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415610)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (# 1958250)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1753000)
• 12.25” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1754500)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (# 4951400)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4” lift kits
• Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4”+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering
• response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• May require driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (# 4353300).
• Requires cutting.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 10 Hours
Alpine CT3 Short Arm Configurations:
• w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1223033)
• No Shocks (# 1223000)
• w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1323033)
• No Shocks (# 1323000)
|No reviews for this item|