This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Lengthen the wheelbase and center the rear wheels on your JK/JKU Wrangler with the our TeraFlex JK/JKU: 2” Alpine Mid Flexarm Rear Stretch Kit. The additional 2" stretch improves wheelbase characteristics including climbing under extreme conditions as well as rear tire clearance.
The new relocation brackets ensure the rear lift coil springs (not included) remain vertical to prevent spring bowing. Although it's been designed for aftermarket "high-line" fenders, this kit will still work with the factory fender flares.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Rear Stretch: 2”
• Lift Height: Varies (based on Lift Coil Springs – NOT INCLUDED)
• Alpine Mid Flexarm Kit - Rear Upper Adjustable
• Alpine Mid Flexarm Kit - Rear Lower Adjustable
• Rear upper spring relocation brackets
• Rear track bar relocation brackets
• Rear lower bump stop relocation pads
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Extends rear axle up to 2” rearward
• Improves rear tire clearance
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (JK/JKU: # 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install rear Alpine Mid Flexarm Stretch Brackets.
• Requires cutting and welding.
• Requires Lift Coil Springs – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks
Install Time: 7 Hours