This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
These innovative JK/JKU Prerunner SpeedBump Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
Rear Prerunner SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing. The front bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required.
Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 3”
• TRAVEL: 3”
• Rear 3”-travel SpeedBump bump stops - pair
• Rear weld-in mounting sleeves w/ integrated clamp - pair
• Rear lower bump stop strike pads - pair
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• JK/JKU specific tuned for high-speed performance
• Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
• Quiet movement & function (no pad-slap clunk)
• Maintenance-free, all composite construction
• Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
• Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
• Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
• Patented technology
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Cutting & welding required.
• Extensive frame modification required to install SpeedBump mounting sleeves.
INSTALL TIME: 5-7 Hours (all 4)
|No reviews for this item|