This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex JK: Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6” lifts. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Our innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping. These maintenance-free bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance.
Must be used with TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) – NOT INCLUDED. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms.
CAD-engineered Alpine Long Arm Brackets are designed for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points, we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 3-6” Lift
Long Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall: 1-5/8” X 0.157” (42mm X 4mm)
• Factory Length = 18-3/4”
• Min. Length = 27-3/8”
• Max. Length = 28-7/8”
• Axle End = 7/16” (12mm) Bolt
• Frame End = 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
• Thread = 1-1/4”-12 UNF
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms:
• Front Lower Left (# XXXXXXX)
• Front Lower Right (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
JK Alpine IR Long Control Arms:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
• Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
JK Alpine IR Control Arms (all):
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires cutting and welding.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• TeraFlex adjustable Long Control Arms (Alpine IR: # 1315000 & Alpine: # 1315000) MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) – NOT INCLUDED.
Install Time: 2 Hours
Alpine IR Long Control Arms – Adjustable:
• 8-Arm & Bracket Kit (# 1315011)
• 8-Arm Kit (# 1415612)
• Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000)
• Front Upper (# 1315570) – pair
• Front Lower (# 1315580) – pair
• Rear Upper (# 1315590) – pair
• Rear Lower (# 1315600) – pair
• IR Bushing Replacement Kit – 8 Long Arms (# 1952701)