This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex JK: Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent with lifted JK Wrangler/Unlimited models. Highly recommended for JK models with 4” or more lift.
The Front Track Bar Drop Bracket lowers the Front Track Bar mounting point to correct steering geometry for superior highway drivability. Multiple track bar mounting holes allow you to fine tune the track bar angle to reduce bump steer and other front-end issues.
The Frame Brace and Brace Bar reinforce the frame further reducing front end shimmy and excess frame movement.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods.
Does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Dana 30 front axle
• Dana 44 front axle
• 4-6” Lift
• Front Track Bar Drop Bracket – Frame End (# 1953000)
• Front Track Bar Brace – Frame End
• Front Track Bar Brace Bar
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
• Frame end Front Track Bar Drop Bracket corrects steering geometry
• Multiple track bar mounting holes to fine tune the angle to reduce bump steer and other front-end issues
• Frame end Front Track Bar Brace and Brace Bar strengthen the frame to further reduce front end shimmy and excess frame movement
• REQUIRES welding.
• This kit MUST be used w/ a HD Drag Link Flip Kit (w/ HD Tie Rod Kit: # 1853905; w/out Tie Rod Kit: # 1853930). May require additional modifications to maintain correct steering geometry and improve handling.
|No reviews for this item|