This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Heavy-Duty Drag Link Flip Kit is designed for extreme conditions that typically cause factory steering components to bend and fail including many front-end issues associated with JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 4-6” lift kits.
• JK Wrangler (2-door) – LH-drive as a flipped drag link
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – LH-drive as a flipped drag link
• JK Wrangler (2-door) – RH-drive
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – RH-drive
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4-6”
• HD Drag Link Flip Kit – or for right-hand-drive
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Relocates drag link over the knuckle
• Bolts directly to new high steer knuckle (not included)
• 50% stronger than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy & other alignment issues
• Forged drag link threads into factory adjusting sleeve
• Complete drag link is fully forged to eliminate excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
• Utilizes oversized DOM factory-style adjusting collar & pinch clamp for simple adjustments
• 1.25” O.D. fully forged drag link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
• Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
• Adjustable preload tension to ensures proper long-term durability
• Joint is pressed into rod end housing & secured with snap ring
• Fits OEM 17" wheel
• Welding is required.
• Modifications required to flip the JK/JKU Drag Link – this kit does not include those required items.
INSTALL TIME: 1.5 Hours
|No reviews for this item|