This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer improves steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
2.1 Steering Stabilizers have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs.
These vehicle-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0-6” Lift
• Stock Tie Rod (1-3/8”)
• Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
• JK specific steering stabilizer
• Available for stock (1-3/8”) or heavy-duty (42mm) tie rod
• Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizers improve steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
• Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving
• Ideal for daily driven Jeeps that frequently take the beaten trail
Falcon Nexus EF Steering Stabilizers
• Vehicle-specific steering stabilizers
• OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
• Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for balanced steering wheel response
• Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
• Low-profile body cap for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel
• 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
• Large shaft diameter provides a wide range of adjustment on adjustable stabilizers
• No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
• Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
• OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
• High-viscosity, full synthetic Red Line shock oil for consistent performance across all temperatures
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
• Patented design
• 3-year warranty
• NOT compatible w/ TeraFlex High Steer Systems (w/ HD Drag Link Flip Kit & HD Tie Rod: # 4391000; w/ HD Drag Link Flip Kit – No HD Tie Rod: # 4390975: w/ Drag Link End: # 4390875) w/ TeraFlex High Steer Knuckles (# 4390870).
Install Time: 1 Hour
2.2 Fast Adjust:
• Stock Tie Rod (# 01-02-22-110-138)
• HD Tie Rod (# 01-02-22-110-158)
• Stock Tie Rod (# 01-02-21-110-138)
• HD Tie Rod (# 01-02-21-110-158)
|No reviews for this item|