This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
*For Right Hand Drive vehicles
Engineered specifically for the JK Wrangler, the Falcon Nexus EF (Equal Force) 2.2 Steering Stabilizer provides balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response with a properly weighted steering feel by delivering consistent bi-direction turning force and equal return to center dynamics.
The Nexus EF stabilizer features a 2.125” diameter 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy shock body with low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel. The patent pending stabilizer design maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers, while the integrated OGS (oil/gas separator) maximizes performance by preventing cavitation.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
The Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 fast adjust steering stabilizer features a three-position fast adjust knob including soft, medium, and firm settings.
Features & Benefits
• JK specific stabilizer
• Equal force side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
• Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
• No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
• Inline OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation
• Fast Adjust knob with three quick compression adjustments: soft, medium and firm
• Fits stock 1-3/8” tie rod
• OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
• 3-year warranty
• Patent pending design