This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
**Right Hand Drive**
TeraFlex JK heavy duty replacement axles are the perfect solution for bent, broken or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles, or to avoid those scenarios completely with an early upgrade. The Tera30 and Tera44 offer a direct bolt-in replacement for Jeep JK owners looking to beef up the weak areas of their front axle, maintain excellent handling and hit the next level on the trail.
This axle includes a heavy duty housing, tubes, axle bracketry, forged inner knuckles, ring and pinion gears and an OEM locker. Also pre-installed TeraFlex HD ball joints, inner seals, and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
• Forged heavy duty inner knuckles with greater upper and lower section strength
• Includes Ring and pinion gears and OEM locker
• Pre-installed TeraFlex HD Ball Joints
• 3.25” x 0.25” axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion with minimal weight increase
• 3.25” x 0.5” extreme duty axle tube is available on select Tera44 models
• 1/4” thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
• Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
• Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
• Heavy duty ductile iron differential cover
• Axle seals pre-installed
• Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
• Retains all JK ESP, ABS & speedometer sensor capability
• Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
• Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
• Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussets
• Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
• Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
• Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
• Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
• Compatible with factory JK Rubicon locker (R44 model only)
• Includes adapter fitting for ARB and Detroit lockers (TF44 model only)
• 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA
• 100% new components
• 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty
Install time: 6 hours
Please follow the list of requirements & recommendations below according to your budget and preferences. Questions? Stop scratching and contact us! We know our axles, AND we know your head might be spinning. We’re here to help.
Requirements & Recommendations (items sold separately):
REQUIRED/OPTIONAL CONTROL ARMS UPGRADE:
• 0”-3”: At this height, your axle is a direct bolt-on upgrade! Aftermarket control arms may be used and are also recommended at 3” (see next line for part numbers), or the stock Rubicon arms may be reused.
• 4”+: This much lift REQUIRES adjustable control arms for caster angle adjustments. Enjoy the new maintenance-free adjustable Alpine Flexarms 1415500 (front lower) & 1415520 (front upper), or Monster Flexarms 1653700 (front lower) & 1653800 (front upper).
OPTIONAL AXLE SHAFTS UPGRADE:
• 0”+: High quality aftermarket axle shafts will enhance your set up. We recommend RCV or TEN Factory’s high end shafts. Your stock Rubicon axle shafts may also be reused.
OPTIONAL AXLE TUBE SEALS UPGRADE:
• 0”+: Get serious with heavy duty ½” wall seals 4354050, or keep it real with standard ¼” wall seals 4354025, or your stock seals may be reused.
OPTIONAL STEERING SYSTEM UPGRADE:
• 0”-3”: The JK HD Tie Rod & Drag Link Steering kit 1853900 will do the trick, or the stock steering system may be reused.
• 4”+: Get the optimum set up with JK Complete High Steer System w/ HD Tie Rod & Drag Link Flip kit 4391000, or save a little with the HD Tie Rod & Flipped Drag Link kit 1853905. On a tight budget the JK High Steer Knuckle kit 4390870 can be used with your stock steering components, still providing the necessary steer height. Or your full stock steering system may also be completely reused.
OPTIONAL BRAKES UPGRADE:
• 0”+: Experience a notable difference with TeraFlex’s Big Brake kit 4303400 / 4303420, or Big Rotor kit 4303480 / 4303490.
|No reviews for this item|