The heavy-duty TeraFlex JK Front Tera60 Axle Housing is the ultimate upgrade for the JK Wrangler requiring maximum up travel and suspension compression. By integrating the driver side upper control arm mount into the housing assembly, we have gained an additional 2” of up travel compared to other aftermarket Dana 60 Series replacement axle housings.
Full-float axle hubs with sealed locking hub assemblies and 8x6.5” wheel bolt pattern to tackle the most extreme conditions.
The Tera60 is equipped with the same features included in all of our axles including a heavy-duty housing with heavy-duty axle tubes and bearing caps, forged inner knuckles, high-flow oil passages, bracketry, smooth profile surfaces, and increased cover mounting area. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
The TeraFlex JK Tera60 Axle Housing is a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owner looking to beef up or replace a bent broken, or damaged stock front axle in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
LIFT HEIGHT: 0-6”
WIDTH: 67” WMS-WMS (stock)
AXLE TUBE: 3.25” x 0.375”
WHEEL BOLT PATTERN: 8x6.5” (custom)
• JK Wrangler (2-door) – front
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – front
• TeraFlex HD ball joints
• 1350 series pinion yoke
• Big Brake Kit w/ 13.3” rotors
• 35-spline inner & outer axle shafts
• JK Premium HD Complete Steering with Flipped Drag Link Kit
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Sealed locking hub assembly for long-term maintenance-free dependability
• 3.25” O.D. x 0.375” wall DOM axle tube for superior strength vs. weight
• Front Tera60 specific high-pinion axle housing design
• Pre-installed axle seals
• HD forged inner knuckles w/ greater upper & lower section strength
• Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
• HD ductile iron differential cover
• Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
• Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
• Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
• Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat for superior corrosion resistance
• 1/4”-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
• Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
• Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
• Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
• Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps & lower spring retainers
• Retains all JK ESP, ABS, & Speedometer sensor capability
• 100% engineered, designed, & built in the USA
• 100% new components
• 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
• Requires driveshaft modification.
INSTALL TIME: 5.5 Hours
|No reviews for this item|