This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
**Right Hand Drive**
**This axle is 70" wide WMS-WMS**
The TeraFlex Tera60 has been developed specifically for Jeep Wrangler front applications requiring maximum uptravel and suspension compression. By integrating the driver upper control arm mount into the housing assembly an additional 2” of uptravel is achieved over other aftermarket 60 series axles. The Tera60 maintains features that are common in all TeraFlex axles including heavy duty bearing caps, high-flow oil passages, smooth profile surfaces and increased cover mounting area. The Tera60 also retains all factory JK ESP, ABS & Speedometer sensor capability.
Turning and steering dynamics are greatly improved. Forged alloy steel inner knuckles provides maximum strength and resist ball joint spread. The inner knuckle positions the ball joints further apart to decrease stress, unnecessary wear and increase ball joint life. The knuckles maintain JK specific ball joint inclination for improved scrub radius and better turning dynamics. Cast outer knuckles incorporate tie rod steering mounts for superior strength. Integrated brake caliper mounts are designed to be used with the TeraFlex big brake kit, or big rotor kit utilizing the massive 13.3” diameter rotor.
Axle tube construction takes advantage of 3.25” O.D. 3/8” wall DOM axle tubing to provide extreme strength resistant to bending, while minimizing unnecessary weight.
The Tera60 is available in standard 5x5”unit bearing assembly or an 8x6.5” full float configuration for more extreme applications. All Tera60 axles come standard with the TeraFlex big brake kit.
The Tera60 is compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
• Sealed unit bearing assembly for long term maintenance free dependability
• Retains all JK ESP, ABS & Speedometer sensor capability
• 8 x 6.5” wheel bolt pattern
• Tera60 front specific high pinion axle housing design
• Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussets
• Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
• Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
• Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
• 3.25” x 3/8” axle tube for superior strength vs weight
• Forged heavy duty inner knuckles with greater upper and lower section strength
• Big Brake kit with 13.3” rotors included
• 35 spline inner and outer axle shafts
• 1/4” thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Reinforced front trackbar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
• Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
• Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
• Heavy duty ductile iron differential cover
• Axles Seals pre-installed
• Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
• Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat for superior corrosion resistance
• 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA
• 100% new components
• 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty
Install time: 5.5 hours
|No reviews for this item|