This product is currently unavailable
This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The TeraFlex JK: 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit is the most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance with the least amount of modifications.
Don’t let its affordability fool you; this 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit includes the innovative TeraFlex spring retention spacer that prevents the spring from dropping out during extreme articulation.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind.
Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks, with shock extensions, or without shock absorbers or extensions.
Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Front (# 1953200) x 2
• 2” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Rear (# 1954200) x 2
• Rear Track Bar Frame Bracket Kit (2.5” Performance Spacer Lift) (# 1954202)
• 2.75"" Bump Stop Extension Kit – Front Upper (# 1953800)
• 2.75” Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (# 1954700)
• 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1744500)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1545100)
• Caster correction recommended, but NOT required – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• 2012-2018 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5”.
• Requires longer shocks or Shock Extensions (Front Upper: # 1553800 and Rear Upper: # 1554800) (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Sport Control Arm Kit (4-Arm: # 1254000 or 8-Arm # 1258000), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1415610 or Alpine IR: # 1415611), or adjustable 8-Arm Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (Alpine: # 1315010 or Alpine IR: # 1315011), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (# 1753418), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (# 1754418).
Install Time: 4 Hours
2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit
• w/ 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (# 1255200)
• w/ Shock Extensions (# 1355210)
• No Shocks or Exts (# 1355200)
2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit
• w/ 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (# 1251002)
• w/ Shock Extensions (# 1352002)
• No Shocks or Exts (# 1351002)
2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit
• w/ 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (# 1251000)
• w/ Shock Extensions (# 1352000)
• No Shocks or Exts (# 1351000)
|No reviews for this item|