TeraFlex Front Tera44 TF44 Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
Simply transfer your existing internal components (differential, ring and pinion, and axle shafts), outer components (knuckle assembly and ball joints), axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes, and sensors to the new housing!
These heavy-duty JK/JKU Front Tera44 R44 Rubicon Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited models including Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK/JKU owners looking to beef up the front axle’s weak areas.
LIFT HEIGHT: 4-6”
WIDTH: 70” WMS-WMS (wide)
AXLE TUBE: 3.25” x 0.5”
• JK Wrangler (2-door) – front
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – front
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• 3.25 O.D. x 0.5” wall extreme duty axle tube increases strength to resist bending & torsion
• Pre-installed inner axle seals
• Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper & lower section strength
• Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
• HD ductile iron differential cover
• Asymmetric housing design for extra-long tube side strength
• Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
• Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
• Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
• Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
• 1/4”-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
• Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
• Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
• Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
• Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps & lower spring retainers
• Retains all JK/JKU ESP, ABS, & speedometer sensor capability
• Includes adapter fitting for ARB & Detroit lockers
• 100% engineered, designed, & built in the USA
• 100% new components
• 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
• The TF44 axle is designed to work with non-Rubicon Dana 44 lockers. Please consult the Tera44 axle flow chart prior to placing your order.
|No reviews for this item|