This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Replace your weak stock front axle shafts with a set of heavy-duty TeraFlex Axle Shafts!
These axle shafts are constructed from high-strength dual-heat treated 4340 chromoly steel and have been profiled for optimal strength.
Other features include rolled splines and compatibility with the larger Dana 1350-series U-joint.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
Applications & Specifications:
• Tera30 Front Axle
• Right Inner
• 30-Spline & 34.5”
• Right Front Inner Axle Shaft
Features & Benefits:
• Constructed from high-strength dual-heat treated 4340 chromoly steel
• Profiled for optimal strength
• Rolled splines
• Compatible w/ larger Dana 1350-series U-joint.
• All 2013-2018 JK Wrangler/Unlimited Dana 30 and Dana 44 axles use the same 1350 series U-joint 5-7166X.
• We recommend replacing the inner seal when removing an axle shaft. As it makes sense to change both sides and both seals at the same time, the total install time will equal 4.9 hours. This install time includes both the left- and right-side axle shafts, (2) inner seals, removal of differential, adding oil, and axle reassembly.
JK Tera30 Front Axle Shafts:
• JK: Tera30/44 Front Outer Stub Shaft – 32-Spline (# 3304104)
• Left (# 3303118)
• Right (# 3303134)
• Left w/ Outer Stub & U-Joint (# 3333118)
• Right w/ Outer Stub & U-Joint (# 3333134)
• Both Sides w/ Outer Stubs & U-Joints (# 3303000)
• Left (# 3303218)
• Right (# 3303234)
• Left w/ Outer Stub & U-Joint (# 3333218)
• Right w/ Outer Stub & U-Joint (# 3333234)
• Both Sides w/ Outer Stubs & U-Joints (# 3303200)