This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Replace your weak stock front axle shafts with a set of heavy-duty TeraFlex Axle Shafts! These axle shafts are constructed from high-strength dual-heat treated 4340 chromoly steel and have been profiled for optimal strength. Other features include rolled splines and compatibility with the larger Dana 1350-series U-joint.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
Applications | Specifications:
• TF44 front axle
• Front inner driver side
• Length: 21.41”
• Front inner driver side axle shaft w/ outer stub
• Rubicon U-joint
Features & Benefits:
• Constructed from high-strength dual-heat treated 4340 chromoly steel
• Profiled for optimal strength
• Rolled splines
• Compatible w/ larger Dana 1350-series U-joint.
• Fully assembled
• Passenger side (# 3334137) also available.
• Both sides available as a kit (# 3304400).