This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit provides a platform to hold gear and allows direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or cross bar. This cargo slat kit must be used with the JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit.
The purpose-built TeraFlex JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack System incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures.
The factory finished appearance makes it look at home in the city or on a fully loaded rig off road.
The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded.
The Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit features universal accessory mounting capability.
• JK Wrangler Unlimited Hardtop (4-door) models only
• Does NOT fit Soft-Top models
Nebo Roof Rack Dimensions:
• Height: 2-3/8” (from crown of hard top)
• Width: 43” (between rails)
• 4-Door Length: 45-1/2” (between plastic caps)
• Slats – 6
• Mounting brackets
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Each slat has four (4) 10-series T-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
• Sleek low-profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Composite supports with loop attachment for bungee cargo nets
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion resistance
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Static load rating of 850 lbs.
• Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs.
• Total weight added including the main rail kit is 29 lbs.
• Patent pending
• Requires JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit (Black: # 4722010 | Silver # 4722000).
• Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit requires drilling into factory hardtop.
• The TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market. These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carrier’s cross load bars to the main rails. This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise. The industry standard 10-series T-slots maximize compatibility with minor adapter components required.
• Although it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo Roof Rack, there will still be some customizing that must take place. This is usually done w/ adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).
Install Time: 7 hours (complete kit w/ rails and slats)
• Main Rail Kit – Black (# 4722020)
• Main Rail Kit – Silver (# 4722030)
• 4-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Black (# 4722062)
• 4-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Silver (# 4722052)
• Main Rail Kit – Black (# 4722010)
• Main Rail Kit – Silver (# 4722000)
• 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Black (# 4722060)
• 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Silver (# 4722050)
• Nebo Roof Rack Raised Rail Kit – Black (# 4722075)
• Nebo Roof Rack Raised Rail Kit – Silver (# 4722070)
• Single Cargo Slat – Black (# 4722061)
• Single Cargo Slat – Silver (# 4722051)
• T-Slot Roll-In Nut Kit – 10 Pieces (# 4651380)
|No reviews for this item|