This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The unloaded Tera CRD60 HD Rear Axle Assembly w/ Full-Float includes full-float outer axles, Super 60 bearings, inner axle shafts, and sensors. Add your choice of ring and pinion gear ratio, locker, and carrier.
TeraFlex Tera CRD60 HD Rear Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged axles in JK Wrangler/Unlimited vehicles including Rubicon models. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for Jeep owners looking to beef up the stock axles’ weak areas.
The exclusive Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides high ground clearance that is unaffected by pinion angle adjustments. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
Our heavy-duty axle housings feature smooth profile surfaces, axle tubes, all necessary mount brackets, control arm bushings, and more!
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Right-Hand Drive
• 4-6” Lift
• WMS-WMS: 70”
• Axle Tube: 3.25” x 0.375”
• Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5”
• Gear Ratio: NA
• Spicer bearings and install kits
• Full-float axles
• 35-spline inner and outer axle shafts
• 1350 series pinion yoke
• CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OPTIONS
Features & Benefits:
• Extreme duty full-float design
• 3.25” O.D. x 0.375” wall DOM axle tube for superior strength vs. weight
• 70” WMS-WMS and 8x6.5” wheel bolt pattern
• Includes Rear Performance Big Rotor Kit w/ 13.5” Vented Rotors
• Fixed spindle mount hub assembly
• Tera CRD60 specific high-pinion rear axle housing design
• Includes 1350 series pinion yoke
• 35-spline inner and outer axle shafts
• HD bearing caps increase rigidity and reduce ring and pinion distortion
• Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides maximum ground clearance regardless of pinion angle
• Built-in “skimmer” cuts ring gear oil halo and forces it into the pinion bearings
• Outer pinion bearing pocket features a renewable oil reservoir that sends cool oil to the pinion bearing
• Oversized outer pinion bearing handles increased torque and high-load conditions
• High-capacity housing holds maximum amount of oil
• Asymmetric housing design for extra-long tube side strength
• Pre-installed inner axle seals
• Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
• HD ductile iron differential cover w/ increased cover mounting area
• Integrated lower control arm skid plates
• High-flow oil passages
• Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
• Reinforced rear track bar mount w/ multiple mounting locations
• UV protected triple-stage powder coat for corrosion resistance
• 1/4”-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
• Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
• 4-6” Lift features a raised pinion angle and raised track bar bracket (where applicable)
• Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
• Retains all JK ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
• 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA w/ new components
• 1-Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Requirements & Recommendations:
• Below is a list of Requirements & Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
• Questions? Stop scratching your head and contact us! We know our axles AND we’re here to help!
• Requires driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014). CONTACT us for options!
Control Arm Upgrade – 4-6” Lift:
• This much lift REQUIRES adjustable control arms for caster angle adjustments.
• Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1315011)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1315010)
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415611)
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415610)
• Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex brake upgrade.
• Delta Brake System – Front & Rear – 8x6.5” Bolt Pattern (# 4403480)
• Rear Performance Big Rotor Kit w/ Slotted Rotors (# Call)
• Rear Performance Big Rotor Kit w/ Solid Rotors (# Call)
Install Time: 8 Hours (includes gear setup)
|No reviews for this item|