The TeraFlex JKU 3” Lift Suspension System w/ Four (4) Preset Sport Flexarms & Track Bar delivers everything you need to lift your JKU to tackle some serious trails. Features front lower and rear upper Sport Flexarms.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 3”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
• 3” lift coil springs
• Preset Sport flexarms (front lower, rear upper)
• HD forged adjustable front track bar
• Bump stops
• Front sway bar disconnects
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
• Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (# 1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK/JKU models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (# 4353300).
INSTALL TIME: 8 Hours