This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 1.5” Sport ST1 Spacer Lift System is prefect for the Jeeper who wants the look of a lifted rig and larger tires for more ground clearance. Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the coil spring spacers will not compromise highway ride or handling, while the Falcon Progressive bump stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming. This is a cost-effective solution for your daily driver/trail Jeep.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. The Sport ST1 has minimal impact on factory geometry.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. The Sport ST1 Spacer Lift System is offered with Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks or without shock absorbers.
• Fits: JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 1.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• 1.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers (# 1165100)
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 33-35” Tires
• Allows fitment of larger tires for more ground clearance and more aggressive aesthetics
• Minimal impact on suspension geometry
Street & Trail
Features & Benefits:
• Delivers true street & trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
• Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JLU 4-Door models.
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires. Requires 2” Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Works w/ original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 3 Hours (3.5 Hours w/ shocks)
• ST1 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1165121)
• ST1 – No Shock Absorbers (# 1165002)
• ST1 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1165021)
• ST1 – No Shock Absorbers (# 1165000)
|No reviews for this item|