This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits add additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement.
Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube. These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
“Foam” Progressive Bump Stops are constructed from a performance-tuned high-density closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures. These bump stops are a full 1.5” longer than stock.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders.
Front and rear bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation. Speed Bump front bump stops simply require removal of the factory bump stop bell. Progressive Bump Stops simply pop-in to the existing factory locations. SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Strike Pads feature a simple bolt-on installation.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 2.5-3.5” Lift
• 2”-Stroke SpeedBump Front Bump Stops – pair
• 1.25" SpeedBump Front Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit (# 1467125) – 3 pair
• 0.25” Adjustment spacers – 2 pair
• All necessary hardware
• Progressive Rear “Foam” Bump Stops – pair
• 2” rear bump stop strike pads – pair
• 0.5” rear bump stop strike pad shims – 4 pair
• Rear bump stop bracket mounting plate – pair
• Rear bump stop bracket mounting strap – pair
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• JL specific tuned for high-speed performance
• Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
• Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
• Maintenance-free, all composite construction
• Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
• Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
• Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
• Simple installation – no welding required
• Patented technology
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
Install Time: 5 Hours (all 4)
Bump Stop Configurations:
• JL: 3”-Stroke SpeedBump & Progressive Kit (4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• JL: 2”-Stroke SpeedBump & Progressive Kit (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1958352)
• JL | JT: 3”-Stroke SpeedBump Front Kit (4.5” Lift) (# 1958325)
• JL: Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• JL: 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• JL: 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)