This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on- and off-road. Additionally, the included SpeedBump Front Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises.
Our adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0-4.5” lifts. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Piggyback Shocks including: 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust, 3.3 Fast Adjust, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (JL4 Front: # 1862000 & JL4 Rear: # 1862100)
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1416510)
• Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (# 1764300)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust Piggyback Shock Kit (2-4.5” Lift) (JL4: # 11-04-35-400-200)
Features & Benefits:
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
RT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5” lift kits
• Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 9 Hours (10 Hours w/ shocks)
Alpine RT2 Short Arm Configurations:
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1532235)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1532233)
• No Shocks (# 1532200)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1532035)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (# 1532033)
• No Shocks (# 1532000)
|No reviews for this item|