These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System features Front Lower Sport Control Arms and Progressive Bump Stops. The preset Sport Control Arms optimize steering geometry for improved highway handling. The additional lift height over the Sport ST1 clears larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road stability.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST2 adds front lower preset Sport Control Arms that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. This system also includes a Rear Track Bar Bracket to improve steering response, center the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST2 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, 2.1 Monotube, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1862000; Rear: # 1862100)
• Sport Control Arms Kit – Front Lower (1.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1253000)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
• 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
Sport ST2 Suspension:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Preset front lower Sport Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5” lift kits
• 1.5” lifts = more caster; 3.5” lifts = less caster
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 7.5 Hours (8.5 Hours w/ shocks)
Sport ST2 Suspension Configurations:
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1612233)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1612231)
• w/ Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1612221)
• No Shock Absorbers (# 1612200)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1612033)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1612031)
• w/ Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1612021)
• No Shock Absorbers (# 1612000)
|No reviews for this item|