This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
The JL/JLU–JT: SpeedBump Front Bump Stop Kit adds additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement. These bump stops are a full 1.5” longer than stock.
Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube. These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders.
Front bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation. Simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required. Progressive Bump Stops simply pop-in to the existing factory locations.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• 4.5” Lift
• 3”-Stroke TeraFlex SpeedBump Front Bump Stops - pair
• 1.25" Front SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit (# 1467125) - 3 pair
• 0.25” Adjustment spacers - 2 pair
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• JL/JLU–JT specific tuned for high-speed performance
• Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
• Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
• Maintenance-free, all composite construction
• Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
• Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
• Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
• Simple installation – no welding required
• Patented technology
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
Install Time: 5 Hours (all 4)