This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The Sway Bar Links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading. While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play. This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings.
The upper sway bar link end has an OEM quality polyurethane shoulder ball and socket for silent operation, long-term durability, and zero maintenance. The lower sway bar link end features a large polyurethane ball that slides over a stainless-steel pin for easy sway bar link removal.
• 8.5” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (# 1753010)
• Quick disconnect sway bar brackets – pair
• Quick disconnect frame brackets – pair
• All necessary hardware
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 0-4.5”
• Length: 8.5” + bracket height
• Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center.
|No reviews for this item|