This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
Corner-specific TeraFlex JLU 4-Door: Lift Rear Coil Springs are perfectly engineered for your 4-door JLU Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Our engineers focused on extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear and side-to-side load bias to produce Lift Coil Springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance.
TeraFlex chose the same tried and true linear rate technology preferred by most automakers including Jeep. Linear rate springs provide the maximum number of active coils under load for consistent performance and predictable handling throughout the full range of suspension travel both on- and off-road.
We recommend pairing TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs with Falcon Performance Shocks for superior performance. TeraFlex coil springs and Falcon shock absorbers have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• 2.5” Lift Driver Rear Coil Spring
• 2.5” Lift Passenger Rear Coil Spring
Features & Benefits:
• Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
• Powder coated for superior element protection
• Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Use the coil spring lift height descriptions as the average lift height that may be achieved between the front and rear of the vehicle. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.