This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 1.5” Sport ST1 Spacer Lift System is prefect for the Jeeper who wants the look of a lifted rig and larger tires for more ground clearance.
Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the lift coil spring spacers will not compromise highway ride or handling, while the Progressive bump stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming.
This is a cost-effective solution for your daily driver/trail Jeep.
The Sport ST1 Spacer Lift System features lift coil spring spacers and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST1 has minimal impact on factory geometry.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required.
These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex.
TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks.
We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks.
Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Sport ST1 Spacer Lift Systems are offered without shock absorbers.
Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 1.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• 1.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers (JL4: # 1165200)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
Sport ST1 Spacer Lift Systems:
• Lift Height: 1.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 33-35” Tires
• Allows fitment of larger tires for more ground clearance and more aggressive aesthetics
• Minimal impact on suspension geometry
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
• Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JL 4-Door models.
• REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers REQUIRE removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Rubicon Fenders REQUIRE 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires.
•REQUIRES 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Works w/ original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 3 Hours (3.5 Hours w/ shocks)
Sport ST1 Spacer Lift
• No Shocks (# 1165002)
• No Shocks (# 1165000)
|No reviews for this item|