This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on- and off-road. Additionally, the included Front SpeedBump Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises.
Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts.
Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
RT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0–4.5” lift kits
• Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative, maintenance-free IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit – Front (# 1872100)
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Rear (# 05-01-309-050) x 2
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1417550)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0–6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear (0–6” Lift) (# 1764420)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (2.5–3.5” Lift) (# 1968352)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1774300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” (w/ 2” front & 1” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 1” rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon fenders require 2” Front and 1” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims to fit 35” tires and 37” tires, respectively — INCLUDED.
• EcoDiesel models require 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100) — NOT INCLUDED.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
2.5” Suspension Systems – No Shocks:
• Alpine RT2 Short Arm (# 2032000)
• Alpine CT2 Short Arm (# 2022000)
• Sport ST2 Spring & Spacer Lift (# 2012000)
2.5” Lift Kits – No Shocks:
• Coil Spring & Spacer (# 1364000)
• Performance Spacer (# 1375200)
1.5” Leveling Kit – No Shocks:
• Performance Spacer (# 1155300)
Falcon Piggyback Shocks (2–3” Lift):
• SP2 3.5 aDAPT (Gas: # 14-04-35-400-150) (EcoDiesel: # 14-04-35-400-152)
• SP2 3.5 e-Adjust (Gas: # 14-03-35-400-150) (EcoDiesel: # 14-03-35-400-152)
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust (Gas: # 14-02-33-400-150) (EcoDiesel: # 14-02-33-400-152)
• SP2 3.1 (Gas: # 14-02-31-400-150) (EcoDiesel: # 14-02-31-400-152)
Falcon Monotube Shocks (2–3.5” Lift):
• SP2 2.1 (All: # 14-02-21-400-200)
|No reviews for this item|