This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex TJ/LJ Replacement Large Adjustable Flexarm Joint.
• TJ Wrangler
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• R.H. THREAD: 1-1/4” x 12 TPI
• I.D./BOLT HOLE: 9/16” (14mm)
• Sold individually.
• TJ/LJ front lower flexarms (# 1615700 or # 1615710)
• TJ/LJ rear lower flexarms (# 1615700 or # 1615710)
• TJ/LJ front lower Pro LCG long flexarms (# 1447702 or # 1978226)
• TJ rear upper 4-Link Pro LCG long flexarms (# 1447712 or # 14477121)
• TJ rear lower Pro LCG long flexarms (# 1447702 or # 1978226)
• LJ rear upper 4-Link Pro LCG long flexarms (# 1447707 or # 1649880)
• LJ rear lower Pro LCG long flexarms (# 1447704 or # 1644781 or # 1644782)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Provides full-range of movement, articulation, & flex off-road
• Chrome-plated ball resists corrosion, while its smooth sliding surface reduces bushing friction & heat buildup to provide longevity
• High-strength forged housing is CNC machined to exacting tolerances for ultimate performance & durability
• Zinc plating maintains tolerances & increased rod end life.
• Increased shoulder width for secure mounting
• Urethane bushing features interlocking fingers providing a flow-through grease channel for proper lubrication
• Polyurethane material provides excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & eliminates clunks improving ride quality characteristics as well as keeps proper position for maximum articulation during suspension travel
• Utilizes a 1-1/4” x 12 TPI Right-hand thread shank & accepts a 9/16” (14mm) bolt
|No reviews for this item|