This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex TJ/LJ Replacement Small Adjustable Flexarm Joint.
• TJ Wrangler
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• R.H. THREAD: 7/8” x 18 TPI
• I.D./BOLT HOLE: 7/16” (12mm)
• Sold individually.
• TJ/LJ front upper flexarms (# 1613800 or # 1613810)
• TJ/LJ rear upper flexarms (# 1614800 or # 1614810)
• TJ/LJ front upper Pro LCG long flexarms (# 1613801 or # 1649839)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Provides full-range of movement, articulation, & flex off-road
• Chrome-plated ball resists corrosion, while its smooth sliding surface reduces bushing friction & heat buildup to provide longevity
• High-strength forged housing is CNC machined to exacting tolerances for ultimate performance & durability
• Zinc plating maintains tolerances & increased rod end life.
• Increased shoulder width for secure mounting
• Urethane bushing features interlocking fingers providing a flow-through grease channel for proper lubrication
• Polyurethane material provides excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & eliminates clunks improving ride quality characteristics as well as keeps proper position for maximum articulation during suspension travel
• Utilizes a 7/8” x 18 TPI right-hand thread shank & accepts a 7/16” (12mm) bolt
|No reviews for this item|