This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The Sway Bar Links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading. While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play. This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings.
The upper sway bar link end has an OEM quality polyurethane shoulder ball and socket for silent operation, long-term durability, and zero maintenance. The lower sway bar link end features a large polyurethane ball that slides over a stainless-steel pin for easy sway bar link removal.
• TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• XJ Cherokee
• ZJ Grand Cherokee
• Left side
• 0-2” Lift
• Length: 8”
• 8” Sway Bar Link w/ U-Bracket Stud & Grease Zerk – Left (0-2” Lift)
• Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center.
Install Time: 1 Hour
• Upper Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Link U-Bracket, Stud, & Hardware (# 1943867)
• 3/4” Lower Stud Kit (w/ Hitch Pin Clip, Nut, & Washers) (# 1943705)
• 3/4” Lower Stud (# 600499)
• 5/8” Upper Stud (# 600503)
• Hitch Pin Clip (# 600504)
• Bushing Ball – 4 Pack (# 1943706)
|No reviews for this item|