This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
For ultimate rock crawling, trail riding, and high-speed stability, look no further than the TeraFlex Pro LCG Long Arm Suspension System. These kits are for the aggressive off-road enthusiast who wants the best suspension performance.
TeraFlex LCG (Low Center-of-Gravity) Long Arm Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeepers who don’t want to give up on-road comfort and control in their TJ Wrangler/Unlimited. These complete systems include all necessary components including LCG Long Arm Brackets.
Up front, the Pro LCG expands the performance of the stock 5-link suspension configuration with our adjustable LCG Long Control Arms & Brackets. Our Front Upper LCG Long Control Arms are more than 9” longer than stock! Around back, the stock 5-link rear suspension and track bar are replaced by our adjustable Pro LCG Triangulated 4-Link Long Control Arm Suspension w/ Rear Axle Truss & Brackets. The rear upper brackets feature adjustable anti-squat tunability to fine tune the suspension.
Our adjustable LCG Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-5” lifts. On higher lifts, LCG Long Arm Brackets and 4-Link Rear Axle Truss reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to relax suspension link angles. This reduces bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the LCG Long Control Arms.
The [High Steer] HD Adjustable Front Track Bar, Drop Pitman Arm (4”+), and Rear Upper Pro LCG Triangulated 4-Link Control Arms improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
TeraFlex Pro LCG Long Arm Suspension Systems are the best of both worlds!
Designed for use with coilovers – NOT INCLUDED. Coilovers and mounts MUST be purchased from the aftermarket.
• TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
• Lift Height: Varies
• Max Tire Diameter: Varies
• Pro LCG Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – Front Upper (3-5” Lift) (# 1443470)
• LCG Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – Lower (3-5” Lift) (# 1447700)
• Pro LCG 4-Link Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – Rear Upper (3-5” Lift) (# 1444870)
• HD Adjustable Front Track Bar (3.5-6” Lift) (# 1743070)
• High Steer Front Track Bar Frame Bracket Kit (# 1743031)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-6” Lift) (# 1743090)
• 10.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5-5” Lift) (# 1944011)
• BellyUp Skid Plate Kit (# 4648403)
• HD Steering Box Skid Plate Kit (# 4627400)
• 26” Stainless-Steel Braided Brake Line Kit – Front & Rear (# 4350400)
• Exhaust Pipe Extension
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
• Maximum off-road articulation combined w/ increased on-road comfort and stability
• Adjustable anti-squat tunability to fine tune the suspension
• Complete front and rear adjustable LCG Long Control Arm system
• Rear triangulated 4-link suspension eliminates rear track bar
• Adjustable LCG Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-5” lift kits
• On higher lifts, LCG Long Arm Brackets and 4-Link Rear Axle Truss reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to relax suspension link angles, which reduces bushing stress during extreme droop and shock load transferred through the LCG Long Control Arms
• LCG Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
• (High Steer) HD Adjustable Front Track Bar, Drop Pitman Arm, and Rear Upper Pro LCG Triangulated 4-Link Control Arms improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling
• Pro LCG High Steer System (# 1849000) available separately
LCG Long Control Arm Suspension Systems:
• Maximum ground clearance w/ a Low Center-of-Gravity (LCG)
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Easy-to-install Lower LCG Long Arm Brackets don’t hinder transfer case access
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Fits all OEM axles including Dana 30, 35, 44, and Rubicon 44 (call for other axles)
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1005200) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• 4”+ lifts require CV-style driveshaft and Short Shaft Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit (Extreme: # 4444400 or # 4444401). Highly recommended for 3” lift. NOT compatible w/ TJ Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon.
• REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install LCG Long Arm Brackets.
• REQUIRES cutting and welding.
• Alignment REQUIRED.
• REQUIRES exhaust modification w/ custom cat-back exhaust.
• 2003-2006 TJ Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon REQUIRES BellyUp Compressor Mount Bracket Kit (# 4847400).
• Contact TeraFlex customer service for details on other high-performance axles.
Pro LCG High Steer System (# 1849000) available separately. Recommended for 4”+ lifts.• REQUIRES coilover setup – NOT INCLUDED. Separate coilovers and mounts MUST be purchased from the aftermarket.
|No reviews for this item|