This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex TJ: Lift Coil Springs are perfectly engineered for your TJ Jeep Wrangler/Unlimited. Our engineers focused on extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear load bias to produce Lift Coil Springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance.
TeraFlex chose the same tried and true linear rate technology preferred by most automakers including Jeep. Linear rate springs provide the maximum number of active coils under load for consistent performance and predictable handling throughout the full range of suspension travel both on- and off-road.
We recommend pairing TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs with Falcon Performance Shocks for superior performance. TeraFlex coil springs and Falcon shock absorbers have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• Lift Height: 3”
• 3” Lift Rear Coil Springs – pair
Features & Benefits:
• Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
• Powder coated for superior element protection
• Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Use the coil spring lift height descriptions as the average lift height that may be achieved between the front and rear of the vehicle. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.
Install Time: 3 hours
• 2” Lift Front Coil Springs (# 1843202)
• 2” Lift Rear Coil Springs (# 1844202)
• 3” Lift Front Coil Springs (# 1843302)
• 3” Lift Rear Coil Springs (# 1844302)
• 4” Lift Front Coil Springs (# 1843402)
• 4” Lift Rear Coil Springs (# 1844402)
• 5” Lift Front Coil Springs (# 1843502)
• 5” Lift Rear Coil Springs (# 1844502)
|No reviews for this item|