This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex LCG (Low Center-of-Gravity) Long Arm Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeepers who don’t want to give up on-road comfort and control in their TJ Wrangler/Unlimited.
These complete systems include all necessary components including LCG Long Arm Brackets.
TeraFlex Enduro LCG Long Arm Suspension Systems are designed for the off-road enthusiast who wants to increase both trail and on-road performance with moderate modifications to the vehicle frame.
The Enduro LCG uses the same lower adjustable LCG Long Control Arms & Brackets as the Pro LCG, while our adjustable Rear Upper Short Control Arms bolt to the factory upper control arm mounting points.
The Enduro LCG provides more suspension and steering adjustability than a standard short arm kit.
Transform the handling of your Jeep both on and off-road!
Our long and short adjustable Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position.
On 3-5” lifts, LCG Long Arm Brackets and/or 4-Link Rear Axle Truss reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to relax suspension link angles. This reduces bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the LCG Long Control Arms.
The HD Adjustable Front Track Bar, Drop Pitman Arm (4”+), and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain.
These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat.
TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
TeraFlex Enduro LCG Long Arm Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Enduro LCG Long Arm Suspension Systems are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers.
Falcon Series 3.0 Piggyback Shocks are available separately for 3-4” lift heights.
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• Lift Height: 4”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 4” Lift Coil Springs (Front: & 1843402 & Rear: # 1844402)
• Short Control Arm Kit - Rear Upper (0-4” Lift) (# 1614800)
• LCG Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit - Lower (3-5” Lift) (# 1447780)
• HD Adjustable Front Track Bar (3-4” Lift) (# 1743022)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6” Lift) (# 1944000)
• Drop Pitman Arm (3.5-6” Lift) (# 1922133)
• 2.25” Front Lower Bump Stop Extension Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1910234)
• 2.25” Rear Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (4” Lift) (# 1910204)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-6” Lift) (# 1743090)
• 10.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5-5” Lift) (# 1944011)
• BellyUp Skid Plate Kit (# 4648403)
• HD Steering Box Skid Plate Kit (# 4627400)
• 2003-2006 TJ: 1” Transfer Case Lowering Spacer Kit (# 1900103)
• 26” Front & 26” Rear Stainless-Steel Braided Brake Line Kit (# 4350400)
• Rear Lower Shock Extension Kit (# 1544790)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1545370)
Features & Benefits
LCG Long Control Arm Suspension Systems:
• Maximum ground clearance w/ a Low Center-of-Gravity (LCG)
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Easy-to-install Lower LCG Long Arm Brackets don’t hinder transfer case access
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Fits all OEM axles including Dana 30, 35, 44, and Rubicon 44 (call for other axles)
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1005200) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• 4”+ lifts require CV-style driveshaft and Extreme Short Shaft Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit (# 4444400) or Short Shaft Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit (# 4444401). Highly recommended for 3” lift. NOT compatible w/ TJ Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon models
• REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install LCG Long Arm Brackets.
• REQUIRES cutting and welding.
• Alignment REQUIRED.
• 2003-2006 TJ Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon models REQUIRE BellyUp Compressor Mount Bracket Kit (# 4847400).
• Adjustable Front Upper Short Control Arm Kit (# 1613800) available separately.
• Pro LCG High Steer System (# 1849000) available separately. Recommended for 4”+ lifts.
• REQUIRES longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Series 3.0 Piggyback Shock Kit (# 04-01-30-400-304) or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Kit (# 1545270) recommended.
Install Time: 13 Hours
• 4″ Enduro LCG w/ 9550 Shocks (# 1249472)
• 4″ Enduro LCG – No Shocks (# 1449472)
• 3″ Enduro LCG w/ 9550 Shocks (# 1249372)
• 3″ Enduro LCG – No Shocks (# 1449372)
• 4″ Enduro LCG w/ 9550 Shocks (# 1249482)
• 4″ Enduro LCG – No Shocks (# 1449482)
• 3″ Enduro LCG w/ 9550 Shocks (# 1249382)
• 3″ Enduro LCG – No Shocks (# 1449382)
|No reviews for this item|