The heavy-duty TeraFlex TJ Wide Rear CRD60 Full-Float Axle Housing provides maximum protection, performance, and durability for the TJ Wrangler, while the exclusive Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides high ground clearance that is unaffected by pinion angle adjustments.
Full-float axle design and 8x6.5” wheel bolt pattern engineered to tackle the most extreme conditions.
The CRD60 is equipped with the same features included in all of our axles including a heavy-duty housing with heavy-duty axle tubes and bearing caps, high-flow oil passages, bracketry, smooth profile surfaces, and increased cover mounting area. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
The TeraFlex TJ CRD60 Axle Housing is a direct bolt-on upgrade for TJ Wrangler owner looking to beef up or replace a bent broken, or damaged stock rear axle in TJ Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
LIFT HEIGHT: 0-6”
WIDTH: 67” WMS-WMS (wide)
AXLE TUBE: 3.25” x 0.375”
WHEEL BOLT PATTERN: 8x6.5”
• TJ Wrangler – rear
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long-wheelbase) – rear
• 1350 series pinion yoke
• 35-spline inner & outer axle shafts
• Big Rotor Kit w/ 13.5” rotors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Extreme duty full-float design
• 3.25” O.D. x 0.375” wall axle tube for superior strength vs. weight
• Rear CRD60 specific high-pinion axle housing design
• Pre-installed axle seals
• Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
• HD ductile iron differential cover
• Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides maximum ground clearance regardless of pinion angle
• Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
• HD bearing caps increase rigidity & reduce ring & pinion distortion
• Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
• Built-in “skimmer” cuts ring gear oil halo & forces it into the pinion bearings
• The front pinion bearing pocket features a renewable oil reservoir that sends cool oil to the pinion bearing
• Oversized front pinion bearing handles increased torque & high-load conditions
• High-capacity housing holds 3 quarts of oil
• 1/4”-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
• Provides integrated top mounting pad reinforced for 4-link suspension
• Proper pinion angle for lifted TJ applications
• Pre-drilled holes for limit straps & lower spring retainers
• 100% engineered, designed, & built in the USA
• 100% new components
• 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
• Requires driveshaft modification.