This item ships for free! (Continental U.S. only)
TeraFlex ZJ Grand Cherokee–XJ Cherokee: Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The Sway Bar Links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading. While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play. This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings.
The lower sway bar link end features a large polyurethane ball that slides over a stainless-steel pin for easy sway bar link removal.
• 1993-1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee
• 1984-2001 XJ Cherokee
• Lift Height: 2-4”
• Length: 10”
• 10” Quick Disconnect Front Driver Sway Bar Link w/ Grease Zerk (0-2” Lift”) (# 600493)
• 10” Quick Disconnect Front Passenger Sway Bar Link w/ Grease Zerk (0-2” Lift”) (# 600494)
• 3/4” Quick Disconnect Lower Studs (# 600499) – pair
• Hitch Pin Clip (# 600504)
• All necessary hardware
• Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center.
Install Time: 1 Hour
|No reviews for this item|